Most people cannot cook properly even the most experienced cooks admit that cooking rice at times can be somewhat tricky. This problem can be solved once you learn how to use a rice cooker aroma.
To use an aroma rice cooker, simply add the desired amount of rice and water to the pot and close the lid. Select the cooking function you desire, such as white rice or brown rice, and press the start button. The rice cooker will do the rest, cooking the rice to perfection. When the rice is done, the cooker will switch to “keep warm” mode to keep the rice at the ideal temperature until you’re ready to serve it.
Using the rice cooker, anyone can kick the guesswork out of this artistic process and achieve accurate results.
To make your life easier, a rice cooker is one of the indispensable devices you need to cook rice.
Ways Of Using An Aroma Rice Cooker
Aroma rice cookers are the most effective cookware for preparing healthy one-pot meals for your entire family. Apart from cooking rice, this cooker is designed with several other capabilities. Let’s learn the capabilities of the Aroma cooker:
You can steam rice in the same rice cooker where you cook rice. A rice cooker aroma has a tray inserted directly above the rice that allows you to cook moist, fresh vegetables, and meats in the same pot while cooking rice. If you cook food in this way then you can lock essential flavors and nutrients.
Saute And Simmer
Sauté and simmer are very much handy when you prepare food for example risotto, Spanish rice, packaged meats, and pilafs. You can use the rice cooker to make sauté and simmer.
The slow cook function is a highly programmable function that adds an extra dimension of versatility to how you can cook your rice. This function makes your cooking task easy and simple. It is used for simplified slow cooking and searing at the same time in the same rice pot. You can also use your aroma rice cooker to prepare stews, soups, dips, gumbos, and jambalaya.
How To Use A Rice Cooker Aroma
You can use your rice cooker’s aroma for different purposes. It is not only cooked rice but also it can steam, sauté and simmer, slow cooking. Let’s learn How To Use A Rice Cooker Aroma.
- Measure the rice with the provided measuring cup
- Add rice to the inner cooking pot
- Rinse it off with water to get rid of excess starch and pesticides used to preserve the rice
- Check the main pot to ensure that it is free of debris and dry before placing the inner cooking pot inside
- The number of cups will be cooked, fix the line with water, and then place the inner cooking pot into the rice cooker
- If you want to get the extra flavor, you can substitute water with your favorite vegetable or meat stock/broth
- After placing all the ingredients, securely close the lid and plug in the cord to a power source
- To start the rice cooker, you need to press the power button
- Pending on the type of rice you are cooking you have to press either the brown or the white rice button
- As brown rice contains more bran layers on its grains, it takes more time to cook
- The rice will start cooking after the cooking indicator light illuminates
- It takes 12 minutes for white rice and 25 minutes for brown rice
- After the rice is cooked, the cooker will produce a beeping sound and then automatically switch to “keep warm” mode. This will remain under this mode until you switch the device off and “keep warm” mode ensure the food is served hot
- If you want to get better results, it is advisable to stir the rice to distribute the remaining moisture evenly
- After serving the rice, turn off the rice cooker and unplug the power cord
Using Delay Timer Or Slow Cook
- You can cook rice longer using a delay timer. First, press the “delay timer” button on your aroma rice cooker
- For each press, the time is increasing by an hour
- After selecting the timer, press the button whether you are cooking white rice or brown rice
- The cooking indicator light will then illuminate, and the countdown will begin
- The countdown will begin from 12 minutes for white rice and 25 minutes for brown rice
Sauteing Using The Aroma Rice Cooker
- Add necessary ingredients to the inner cooking pot
- Place the inner cooking pot into the rice cooker
- Plugin the power cord to a power outlet then press the power button to switch the cooker on
- The aroma rice cooker has the “sauté button” press on the cooker
- Use your heat-safe or wooden spoon and then stir your ingredients to begin the Sautéing process until the ingredients reach the desired browning or sautéing level
- To keep the rice warm, press the keep warm or power button
- After you are done switch off the device and unplug the power cord
Steaming The Ingredients
- Place all the ingredients on the steaming tray
- Open the rice cooker with caution to avoid being burnt by the escaping steam
- Place the tray on top of the rice and then close the rice cooker tightly to prevent the precious steam from escaping until everything is ready
- To keep the rice warm, press the keep warm or power button
- After completing the task, turn off the device and unplug it
Using an aroma rice cooker is much easier if you know how to use a rice cooker aroma. It simplifies your cooking task and saves your time and energy. When you are cooking with this device, you can continue your other activities because you do not need to stand in front of the device while it is processing the cooking task.
- How To Cook Steak In The Oven In Just 20 Minutes
- How To Use An Oster Rice Cooker- Cooking Rice To Steaming Vegetables
- How To Cook A Brisket In The Oven- 8 Simple Steps
- How To Build Free Standing Wooden Steps | Six Easy Steps
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How To Use Aroma Rice Cooker Small?
If you want to cook a small batch of rice, first wash it in a strainer to remove any loose starch. Then, add the desired amount of rice to your rice cooker. For every cup of rice, use 1 1/2 cups of water.
Once the rice is in the cooker, add the appropriate amount of seasoning or flavorings, if desired. Finally, close the lid and turn on the cooker. Cook the rice on the “cook” setting for about 20 minutes, or until all of the water is absorbed and the rice is cooked through.
How To Cook Rice In Aroma Rice Cooker?
There are several ways to cook rice in an Aroma rice cooker. The first way is to add 1 cup of water to the pot for every 1 cup of white rice. The second way is to add 1.5 cups of water to the pot for every 1 cup of white rice. The third way is to add 2 cups of water to the pot for every 1 cup of white rice. Finally, the fourth way is to add 1 cup of water to the pot for every 1 cup of brown rice.
How Long Does Rice Take To Cook In A Rice Cooker?
Rice takes about 20 minutes to cook in a rice cooker.
Aroma 3 Cup Rice Cooker Instructions
- Rinse the rice in a fine-mesh strainer until the water runs clear.
- Add the rice to the cooker and fill it with enough water to cover the rice by 1 inch.
- Leave the rice to soak for 30 minutes.
- Drain the rice and discard the water.
- Add the rice back to the cooker and fill it with fresh water.
- Close the lid and turn the cooker on.
- When the rice is done, the cooker will automatically switch to the “keep warm” setting.
How Do I Cook Rice In A Mini Aroma Rice Cooker?
To cook rice in a mini Aroma rice cooker, you should add 1 cup of rice and 1 cup of water to the cooking pot. You should also add a pinch of salt. Then, you should stir the rice and water together. Next, you should place the cooking pot in the rice cooker. Finally, you should set the cooker to the “Cook” setting and press the “Start” button.
What Is The Water To Rice Ratio For Aroma Rice Cooker?
According to the Aroma Rice cooker instructions, for white or brown rice, use 1 cup of water for every 1 cup of rice. For the risotto, use 1-1/2 cups of water for every 1 cup of rice.
How Long Does A Cup Of Rice Take To Cook In A Rice Cooker?
It can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the type and quality of the rice.
How Long Does It Take To Cook 2 Cups In A Rice Cooker?
It takes about 20 minutes to cook 2 cups of rice in a rice cooker.
Does A Rice Cooker Cook Rice Faster?
It depends on the model of the rice cooker. Some models cook rice faster, while others cook rice more slowly.
How Long Does 5 Cups Of Rice Take To Cook?
5 cups of rice will take about 45 minutes to cook.